Sunday, July 22, 2012

Create A Cure Featured Artist: Rachel Bingaman

Hey there, Creatives!  Meet this week's Featured Artist, Rachel Bingaman!


"I'm a full-time freelance artist living in the D.C. area with my husband and two beautiful children. My oil paintings can be found in private collections all over the United States and Australia. For now, I focus primarily on contemporary and abstract landscapes and seascapes and lately have enjoyed creating more textured pieces as well.

My inspiration has come from all over, but the source remains the same: God. From the beauty he allows in nature to song to family and life events. His inspiration has allowed me to pull colors from past memories and present experience and mix them into something I think is fit for canvas. Sometimes, even the most mundane of moments finds itself transferred onto canvas and transformed into something beautiful."


Check out Rachel's work on Etsy or come see for yourself on July 25!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Online