Saturday, May 26, 2012

Create A Cure Featured Artist: Stephen Reasonover

Hey Creatives!  Happy Memorial Day :-).  It's my pleasure to introduce you to today's featured artist, Stephen Reasonover:



Stephen is an amazing photographer whose work will be featured in the Create A Cure Pop-up Gallery Event!  


"My goals is to create a relationship between the viewer and an image. My style is truly unique, artistic, and sweet. I try to capture human emotion without being obtrusive and tell a story through a photographic image. I’ve photographed weddings, engagements, cars, families, and fashion editorials. I hope my images create an impact on you for making you smile and happy."


We are so thrilled to have Stephen involved and can't wait to see his beautiful photographs on display.


Don't miss out!  Subscribe to our blog so you can stay up-to-date on the latest news from Create A Cure.


Thanks to Stephen for helping us to create something beautiful!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Online